In collaboration with VEKA Romania, Neomar Consulting recently conducted an Mystery Shopping analysis. It was a pilot project which took place in Romania’s main two cities – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. 15 showrooms that sell thermo-insulated doors and windows were analyzed.
The study objectives were:
- Identifying and analyzing the specific branding elements of VEKA in showroom and commercial or promotional materials received from the dealer by a typical end-user (including offer).
- Analysis of the number of salespeople (or other commercial personnel) present in the vendor’s premises.
- Determination of VEKA positioning in relation to its competitors, in terms of information provided by sales staff.
- Identification of the proposed solutions and price – products quoted in relation to two requests:
- high end products
- budget products (or economic segment).
- The identification of sale arguments and informations provided by salesmen in relation to the variety of different features (thermal insulation, sound, quality, warranty, brand performance, etc).
Want to study your dealers? Contact us!
A simple discussion does not cost anything, but the absence of information can be expensive!