Neomar Consulting completed the 7th edition of its annual survey on the roofing systems market.
According this research, in 2012 the total roofing market size in Romania was approximately EUR 123 million, registering a slight decline of approximately 6.7% over the previous year.
The research was realized by interviewing more than 40 manufacturers and importers roofing systems in Romania.
A continuous development of metal-tile segment.
Based on profiled sheet roof (metal tile) consolidated their position in this market, holding 53.5% of total sales from 51.7% in 2011. We notice a slight increase in the share of ceramic tiles (21% to 19% of the total market value)
Increased competition in a fragmented market.
According to information collected by Neomar Consulting, there are more than 60 market players operating in this market as producers or importers. Most manufacturers (about 40) operate in the production of profiled sheet roofing (metal tile). Only 7 companies managed to achieve a market share of more than 5% and none managed to surpass the 10% threshold.
The study conducted by the company Neomar Consulting offers a complete perspective on the evolution of roofing market in Romania. The report highlights
– Total market size
– Market segmentation based on constructive technologies (sub-type)
– Regional split – the value of sales by geographic region
– Market segmentation by distribution channels
– Quantitative evolution of sales and market shares of the main competitors in 2007-2012
– Romanian market analysis for residential construction
– Detailed presentation of the main local manufacturers and importers of the main roof
The research conducted by the company Neomar Consulting is part of a larger programme of researching and monitoring segments of the construction materials market. This research programme includes, among others, sandwich panels, insulation materials, precast concrete products, steel products and other building materials.